Monday, May 7, 2007

List of Participants

Listed below are the registered participants for the Learning 2.0 program. For the purposes of this program, only the blogs' names will be listed here. Staff participants may choose to reveal or conceal their identities.

And we're off! This post will be updated each time a participant registers. Participants will be referred to by the names of their blogs at the time of registration. If you change your "name" or url, simply drop us an e-mail at ql.things@gmail.com.

** indicates participants who completed all 23 1/2 Things

afrolibres
Arathi's Blog
As the Web Turns / This and That
Barb's Blog**
Barry's adventures in China
batgirl was a librarian**
Baxterville
beatriceliu
Beautiful's World**
Peaches Becoming a Lifelong Learner**
Bellalib
bewildered
bibliobelle**
bibliotecaria4life**
Bibliotechguy**
Big Guy**
Bills Blog
Books-n-more
cabincak
challenge**
chocoholic
ChrisCross
Clash Librarian**
Count Me In
Community Outreach Librarian
CorcoranatCambria
CREATIVEMIND
Deb's blog
Deputy's musings
diary of a young librarian**
djbookgirl
East Coast Quest**
etosha dreaming**
from librarian to mom and back again...
Falling behind ... **
Feline**
Flushing breakfast
Friendly Librarian
Fun to learn**
Gennady's blog
Glorious
harrysgirl**
happylearning**
Haven
Haydee's Space
Hood and Hat**
House of Sand and Blog**
IAMC
information goddess speaks**
It's the Book Blog!!**
James Queens Library**
jb
jessica's ql learning**
Karen's Korner
kd
Kendra's Library Learning Blog
ken's space**
King of the BQE**
knitting
Lax Librarian
law and order
Leah's Blog
Learning Qurve**
learning as I go...**
Lib and Learn
Librarian Writing**
Librarianne 2.0**
library**
library_gurl
Library Land**
LibraryLearning2.0
LibraryProgram20
Library thoughts and musings**
Life is beautiful
life learning
love to learn
Lycheelicious
Lynn's blog
Marion Librarian**
Marlene's Blog**
May your hands always be busy ...**
Melissa's Blog**
Mella Mela
Mocha Rose
Ms. Precious**
MRGonzalez
My Other Duties As Required
My Pets
My Queens Library Blog by Kacper
mynewclassroom
myvirtualoffice**
Newbie YA Librarian**
no cellphones
NYC Librarian
pearlgirl
Potpourri
Pike
Random Thoughts
Readers' corner
Rhymes with Shmibrarian**
Robert's library Blog
QBPLTECHLINE
The Queens Blogger**
Shellie's Spot**
Sherwood Living Library**
shoradventure
Sparkiy @ Work
Spin Cycle
Sporadic Blogger**
smoking head
Stan's 23 1/2 Blog**
Stream of Consciousness**
Student Loan Forgiveness For Librarians**
Successful Lifelong Learners**
SunnyLibrarian
The Bla Bla Blogger**
The Leisurely Librarian**
The Things I Cannot Change
Thinktime**
Trying to learn
Unicorn thoughts
Urbane Librarian
U.S. Librarians in Prague
Vanger**
Vandal Camaraderie Plaza**
Venus Enters Technology
Web Learning
Web Overload 2.0**
What's Fun To Read**
(what the world needs now is…) One More Blog
Where does that leave you?**
Whole Lotta Librarian**
Yankees Yak
Your Friendly Librarian

51 comments:

GTGIRL said...

I am exited to take part in this program with my coworkers. I hope to learn some new things that will help in my everyday life.

auntiel said...

I am happy to take part in this
learning blogspot. Hi gtgirl glad to see someone else taking part.

gtgirl said...

I am feeling youtube this week becuase it is very entertaining to see what some people post. Did anyone see the one with this guy spoofing the beyonce fall it is funny.

auntiel said...

i went to flckr and i am not feeling any of it gurl.

Peaches said...

I know that I'm a little late but I say better late than never. I am very exited to take part in this new program with my coworkers. I hope to see more of us on here. At least gtgirl and auntiel are not going to be alone any more.

Your Friendly Librarian said...

I'm all revved up to become 2.0 compatible with this world! Let's do it!

Anonymous said...

I am very exited to take part in this new program with my coworkers. I hope to see more of us on here.

hood_and_hat said...

I'm happy to see everyone's excitement. Be sure to check back on the 24th for the first thing!

--Karen, QLL2.0 Team

miss p said...

I am so excited that as a staff member I am learning to blog and is rewarded at the same time.

CaptainLibrarian said...

Well, the Captain's in. Onward to VIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICTORY!

Itsme said...

Hi everybody! I am really happy to take part in this learning program.
Hope I will get help along the way from you all if I need it.

User said...

Hi everyone, I don't really understand why the Internet needs to be labeled 2.0 now, but... is this where you sign up?

ql.things said...

Lesie,

You will sign up during Week 2. Instructions will be posted to the main blog. Eventually this "Participants" page will include links to the participants' blogs. For now, just take time to learn about the program.

--QL L2.0 Team

Char said...

Looking forward to participating....

Matt Allison said...

This starts next week?

ql.things said...

The program starts today, but Things #1 and #2 are about learning about the program and learning about learning.

Thing #3 is to set up your blog and Thing #4 is to register your blog. They will both be activated next week with further instruction.

You can view all the Things, divided by week.

--QL L2.0 Team

sweets said...

I am on board. I hope that this be a exciting experience to all.

Nancy Weiss said...

Just wondering HOW do we register a blog. I've had one for quite some time and also have one on my myspace page...

Chiang A. Wang said...

Beep, is this on?

Leah Goldschmitt said...

Hello everyone....
Lets have some fun!!!

Elizabeth said...

Hi all
I am happy to participate in this adventure.

Deborah said...

Hello, I am interested in taking part in this new program.

Unknown said...

I am looking forward to this program. It should be fun.

Mary said...

I can't wait to learn about wikis, blogs and all kinds of stuff at my own pace

Jello Lady said...

Ready to get started.

Susan

Logan Ragsdale said...

Like everyone else I am looking forward to starting. See everyone at the breakfast tomorrow morn.

Hwaimin said...

I am very excited to participate in this program and glad to see so many others are as well

chocoholic said...

I am just having fun and seeing where this all ends up

chocoholic said...

This is just good fun and I will see where it leads
chocoholic

Information Architect said...

I'm posting my hello here, too! Finding where to post is a bit confusing so I'm hoping this will be made clearer. There seem to be several spots one can post comments.

Linda said...

Hi,
Hope everyone's having fun!

Nelson said...

It is fun to learn. Today's 7 habits are interesting, is it a habit? or attitude?

Timothy said...

the evolution of the blogosphere will impact libraries in a variety of ways. this should be exciting.

janqueen said...

Looking for inspiration??

bewildered said...

hi everyone
i can't wait to get started

sunshine718 said...

How does this work?

sunshine718 said...

ready to take part in this new and exciting adventure.

sweets said...

How is everyone at their locations. I am at Cambria Heights. The kids at this library needs a lot of attention.

sweets said...

How is everyone doing today at their branch? I am okay so far, but the kids needs a lot of discipline up in here.

sweets said...

Hope everyone is enjoying getting in contact with one another within the branch.

chocoholic said...

Can I post photos which are already
stored in my computer on the Flickr
website and if so, how?
chocoholic

ql.things said...

If you want to upload pics to Flickr, you need to have an account. If you don't want to start one, you can choose to blog about a pic you find on Flickr and post a link to the pic.

bewildered said...

hi everyone
can anyone out there explain to me what is the difference between uploading and downloading??

hood_and_hat said...

Up versus Down ...

Up: When you transfer something from your computer to the Internet.

Down: When you transfer something from the Internet to your computer.

Really, it's all just transferring.

Sunshine said...

Hello to my fellow bloggers. I am trying to post a picture on my blog but I am having some difficulty. Can anyone help me? What is a good website that already has the image linked. Picassa is not working. Windows clipart did not work either. Thanks in advance.

bewildered said...

what do you think of this bright idea. the branch with the most registered participants should get a special prize.....

ag said...

I think it is genius! It would encourage even more participants to register and would help team spirit.

bewildered said...

.......and i don't mean a pencil
i mean a real nice gift.

bewildered said...

visit my blog and participate in a poll to see what the give should be. too be continued
lets have some fun with this..

ql.things said...

The problem with giving a prize to the branch with the most participants is that the branches vary in size.

Besides, the prize is learning!

Here is a link to bewildered's blog if you want to vote in the poll:

http://sunnysidebjm.blogspot.com

We didn't ask for agency info for registration, but based on e-mail signatures I will say that SS, LL, YS, Sunnyside, and Forest Hills seem to have stronger numbers.

Unknown said...

Wow, is this the END or what?

Jello Lady